BOTHELL, Wash. — The new science building at the University of Washington Bothell has room for 1,000 students.
Officials at Thursday's dedication are showing off classrooms, labs, shops and a lecture hall.
The Daily Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1hHVehz) the $68 million Discovery Hall houses the university's School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
UW Bothell has about 4,200 students on the campus it
- A few weeks ago I wrote about how The Daily Herald and Scuttlebutt Brewing teamed up to make a beer: Extra
- The two were chosen by the Henry Daily Herald sports staff as the top players on the offensive and defensive side of the football
- By Shelley WidhalmReporter-Herald Staff WriterLOVELAND -- Going to Loveland s Community Kitchen is part of Dylan and Teresa DeGrazio s daily routine
- MCDONOUGH — Effective the week of Christmas, the Henry Daily Herald will print just two days a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays, Southern Community Newspaper Inc
- For many, this example encapsulates the double standards deployed by the traditional media in Scotland where not one daily newspaper has broken ranks to give editorial support to the Yes campaign (the only mainstream paper to give some indication that it may support the Yes camp in the future is the Sunday Herald)
Information from: The Daily Herald, http://www.heraldnet.com