news pos

News: accused scandal 1/51 Get this full text Feed RSS news rss subscribe to your facebook timeline, notizie rss iscriviti alla tua facebook timeline

accused scandal - Jonathan Martin Makes 49ers’ 53-Man Roster

wordpress.com

Jonathan Martin Makes 49ers’ 53-Man Roster

cbslocal.com2014-08-31 18:58:49Cache

Sports Fan Insider Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates. Sign Up SANTA CLARA (AP) — Offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Miami Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal, made the 49ers when the team trimmed its roster to the NFL’s 53-man limit on Saturday. Martin is getting a fresh start with the 49ers following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying.

Video

Continue »

Jonathan Martin Makes 49ers’ 53-Man

wordpress.com

Jonathan Martin Makes 49ers’ 53-Man

cbslocal.com2014-08-31 18:58:49Cache

Sports Fan Insider Keep up with your favorite teams and athletes with daily updates. Sign Up SANTA CLARA (AP) — Offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Miami Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal, made the 49ers when the team trimmed its roster to the NFL’s 53-man limit on Saturday. Martin is getting a fresh start with the 49ers following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying.

Jonathan Martin makes 49ers' 53-man roster

bostonherald.com2014-08-31 13:46:24Cache

SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Miami Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal, made the 49ers when the team trimmed its roster to the NFL's 53-man limit on Saturday.Martin is getting a fresh start with the 49ers following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying. An NFL investigation determined Incognito and two other Dolphins offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment of Martin.

Jonathan Martin makes 49ers' 53-man roster

myfoxny.com2014-08-31 02:34:37Cache

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - Offensive lineman Jonathan Martin, who had a tumultuous departure from the Miami Dolphins last October amid a bullying scandal, made the 49ers when the team trimmed its roster to the NFL's 53-man limit on Saturday. Martin is getting a fresh start with the 49ers following a scandal in which he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying.

6 chinese executives face arrest in meat scandal

asiaone.com

6 chinese executives face arrest in meat scandal

feedsportal.com2014-08-30 08:16:02Cache

Six senior executives at Shanghai Husi Food Co face arrest over their alleged involvement in the expired meat scandal that affected leading fast food chains last month. Shanghai No 2 People's Procuratorate approved the arrests on Friday. The six include factory director Hu Jun, who is accused of manufacturing or selling counterfeit or inferior products, according to a statement on the prosecutors' website.

Trojan Horse: Involve parents in future of schools, says MP

birminghammail.co.uk2014-08-28 22:57:05Cache

New officials running schools at the centre of the Trojan Horse scandal have been accused of dragging their feet over improvements.Hodge Hill MP Liam Bryne said the confidence of parents with children at schools run by Park View Educational Trust had been “damaged once again” by a lack of “dialogue”.

Rotherham abuse scandal: Who was in charge?

bbcimg.co.uk

Rotherham abuse scandal: Who was in charge?

bbc.co.uk2014-08-28 12:28:01Cache

28 August 2014 Last updated at 12:49 Revelations of child abuse on a massive scale in Rotherham have prompted calls for resignations among those who ran the council at the time. Who was in charge? Rotherham Council's leadership have been accused of "blatant" collective failures in a report that detailed the sex abuse of hundreds of children between 1997 and 2013, mainly by gangs of men of Pakistani heritage.

Trials start in Indonesian school sex abuse scandal

channelnewsasia.com

Trials start in Indonesian school sex abuse scandal

channelnewsasia.com2014-08-26 21:45:05Cache

JAKARTA: A cleaner went on trial Tuesday (Aug 26) accused of sexual assault at one of Indonesia's most prestigious international schools, the first case to go to court in a high-profile scandal.The crisis at the Jakarta International School (JIS), which began in April with allegations that cleaning staff had assaulted a young boy, has rocked an institution that has been a favourite with expatriates in the capital for more than 60 years.

Ex-top prosecutor in South Korea admits lewd acts

asiancorrespondent.com2014-08-23 07:03:08Cache

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean defense lawyer for a former top prosecutor accused of performing a lewd act in public says his client has admitted the charge. Kim Soo-chang, former chief prosecutor on southern Jeju Island, resigned earlier this week over the scandal but had denied the charge. His admission Friday came after police announced their investigation confirmed a man seen performing a lewd act on a Jeju street on Aug. 12 on security cameras was Kim.

Ex-top prosecutor in South Korea admits lewd acts

readingeagle.com2014-08-22 09:03:35Cache

Friday August 22, 2014 04:01 AM   SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A South Korean defense lawyer for a former top prosecutor accused of performing a lewd act in public says his client has admitted the charge.Kim Soo-chang, former chief prosecutor on southern Jeju Island, resigned earlier this week over the scandal but had denied the charge.His admission Friday came after police announced their investigation confirmed a man seen performing a lewd act on a Jeju street on Aug.

Ex-top prosecutor in South Korea admits lewd acts - Quincy Herald-Whig

whig.com2014-08-22 09:03:33Cache

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - A South Korean defense lawyer for a former top prosecutor accused of performing a lewd act in public says his client has admitted the charge. Kim Soo-chang, former chief prosecutor on southern Jeju Island, resigned earlier this week over the scandal but had denied the charge. His admission Friday came after police announced their investigation confirmed a man seen performing a lewd act on a Jeju street on Aug. 12 on security cameras was Kim.